05/11/2013

Perda de Peso - Registado no Livro do Guinness

Mr. Jim Poore
I had finally given up on trying to lose weight on my own. I had weighed as much as 650 pounds( 295 kg ) at one time in my life, and when a last ditch effort to lose weight on my own failed once again, I decided that I would have no choice but to have gastric-bypass surgery. This was not an easy decision for me, but after years of yo-yo dieting and numerous failed attempts at just about every diet there was on the market, I believed I had no other option. Although I was scared to death of the thought of having the surgery, I was desperate and had big reasons "why" other than for just for my own health and well being, those reasons being my wife Barbi and our daughter Britney, who was not quite a year old at that time.



My weight problem was affecting me both physically as well as emotionally. I had developed sleep apnea, chronic fatigue and severe swelling in my feet and ankles that made it difficult for me to walk and be able to do the everyday things most people take for granted. The severe pain I had in my lower back kept me from doing the one thing that meant the most to me, and that was to simply be able to hold my daughter Britney in my arms. At this time I weighed 615 pounds (285 kg) and my waist alone measured 80 1/2 ( 204 cm ) inches around. I was awaiting approval of the surgery from our insurance company when I was introduced to these unbelievable products and decided to try them instead of going through with the operation. I credit these products for saving my life and giving a bright future to look forward to. I am so grateful I chose to give them a try instead of the surgery.


I got started right away on the ultimate program along with the aloe drink, and in my first week alone I lost 28 pounds ( 13 kg ) and gained incredible energy. In 3 weeks I had lost 50 pounds( 23 kg ) total, but most importantly to me was that I could now finally lay down to sleep at night and breathe regularly.  In less than 2 years time, my life has totally changed in incredible ways that words alone cannot describe.  I have now lost a total of 410 pounds ( 187 kg ) on the products, almost 4 feet off my waist alone and well over 200 total inches( 504 cm ). I now wear a size 34 pant! My health problems have totally cleared up, I feel great, and I will keep this weight off for the rest of my life!

The best part of this now is that I can not only hold my daughter in my arms, but I run and play with her and do the things that before I could only dream of doing. My hopes of success have become a reality and now I am able to be the father for her that before I had only dreamed of being.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...